META.

 NaPoWriMo 23 Day 12/30 :

Today's prompt is writing a poem that reflects itself and what are they upto !!





One such a night with ringing bells,

Much work.to do still spare with nightmares.

Paper in one hand and,

Pen between the two fingers bent.

I came in  her life,

Beautifying her cries.

Then I lived in many forms,

Basically an unread poem !!

An ode and symphony ,

To be sang by you honey.

A surreal and free verse,

contradictory to eachother.

The journey is at higher pace,

Articulating the life's race. 

What are my quatrains upto,

God, I never ever knew!!!

Revealing an untold story,

Enfolding the burried memory.

Escaping from reality ,

And creating stories.

I don't know what am I upto 

But I am beautifying so many journeys.

I am story of her, I am many life in one,

I am poetry , I am poet's soul.

An undefined feeling , 

And unsung song.

I Express very fragile feelings ,

And I give message very strong.

I am passion for somany ,

And bunch of expression.

Feelings motivates and keep up my existence,

Readers do read and follow their passion.

Good or bad, happy or sad day ,

I am a poem

whatever others says

In poet's heart I dwell,

Unexpressed feelings I portray ❤️.


What motivates me for writing???

~ All good and bad days❤️


Tell me in the comment section what motivates you to write and read❤️


© Nidhi 
12/04/23
Gujarat, India.






Comments